Happiness Yoga is excited to announce the Introduction to Yoga Teaching Course on Saturday 8th December. If you love yoga and are looking for a way to turn your passion into a career and make a difference, then this workshop is for you. Book now!
Held at our Bargara studio from 2:00PM-5:00PM, the $95 admission includes all learning materials and will cover:
1. Correct Techniques and Teaching Cues for:
– Seated Postures
– Standing Postures
– Prone Postures
– Supine Postures
2. Making the most of your own personal practice?
– Creating your own personal space
– Putting it all together: Sequencing
– Mindfulness and breathing
– Training aids and advanced modalities
3. Best Practice Yoga Teaching Principles
– Choosing your style (Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Bikram)
– Finding your tribe: Building your Community
– Presentation skills: How to be confident with your group.
– Learning Options: Learning India vs Bali vs Byron Bay